IREHI Conference 2017 will be great Success Story
...and we need your support!
To organize this great event, your sponsorship is important for us. We are dependent on you.
IREHI aims to have special relationship with our sponsors and donors, and would like to get them on board this year and coming years. So we would basically organizing this great event together with you. Our goal is to tackle the challenges rural and elderly heath care is facing. This event will offer the best content delivered by the best and renowned speakers from academic, politic and industry world. It will offer a platform to present, to network, to socialize.
Let’s write a success story! Together, we can!
Sessions & Workshop
Download Sponsor booklet here
Top Keynote speakers
Professor Joseph Tan
|Professor Ernesto Damiani
is the Director of the Information Security Research Center at Khalifa University, Abu Dhabi, and the leader of the Big Data Initiative at the Etisalat British Telecom Innovation Center (EBTIC). Ernesto is on extended leave from the Department of Computer Science, Università degli Studi di Milano, Italy, where he leads the SESAR research lab and coordinates several large scale research projects funded by the European Commission, the Italian Ministry of Research, and by private companies such as British Telecom, Cisco Systems, SAP, Telecom Italia and many others. Ernesto’s research interests include business process analysis and privacy-preserving Big Data analytics. Ernesto is the Principal Investigator of the TOREADOR H2020 project on models and tools for Big data-as-a-service. He is a recipient of the Chester-Sall Award from IEEE IES and of the 2016 Stephen S. Yau Award from IEEE ICWS/Services Society.
|Sagbo Pierre Dandjinou
VP, Stakeholder Engagement – Africa
Pierre joined ICANN in December 2012, as the VP for Africa. He coordinates implementation of ICANN’s strategic plan for Africa and is responsible for outreach, support and engagement with all stakeholders, including governments, civil society and private sector in the Africa region.
|Professor Roch Glitho
Concordia University (Canada)Roch Glitho [SM] holds a Ph.D. (Tekn. Dr.) in tele-informatics (Royal Institute of Technology, Stockholm, Sweden), and M.Sc. degrees in business economics (University of Grenoble, France), pure mathematics (University of Geneva, Switzerland), and computer science (University of Geneva). He is an Associate Professor of Networking and Telecommunications at the Concordia Institute of Information Systems Engineering – CIISE where he holds a Canada Research Chair in End-User Services Engineering for Communications Networks and leads the Telecommunications Service Engineering Laboratory. He is also an adjunct professor at the University of Western Cape (South Africa), Telecoms SudParis (France); the University Degli Studi of Milan (Italy); and the Institut de Mathématiques et Sciences Physiques (IMSP), University of Abomey-Calavi (Republic of Benin).
|Dr.Bahaa Eddine Sarroukh
Dr. Bahaa Eddine Sarroukh is Research Africa manager at Philips. He is responsible for research activities of Philips in Africa. Dr Sarroukh joined Philips in 2001 and developed competencies in the various domains of Philips. He built thought leadership in end-user centric innovation and claim validation-driven research. Dr Sarroukh has published several papers and holds numerous patents in the field. He is also a senior member of the Institute of Electrical and Electronics Engineers (IEEE). Dr Sarroukh has a multidisciplinary educational background in technology starting from his early university years, allowing him to work with different departments. He received his Master’s degree in Applied Mathematics and Electrical Engineering with Cum Laude in December 1996 from Eindhoven University of Technology. In February 2001 he received his Ph.D. in a multidisciplinary project between the departments of Electrical Engineering and Applied Mathematics from the same institute
|Dr.Celine Yvette S. Kandissounon
Former MoH Benin
|Professor Akoko Dorothée Kinde – Gazard
Research and Control of tropical diseases
BeninDorothy KINDE Akoko-GAZARD is a doctor by training, specializing in Parasitology-Mycology Laboratory Fellow and professor in his specialty since 2004.
Benefits of Sponsorship
- Sponsors accrue several benefits through this strategic investment:
Enhancing the visibility and reputation of the sponsor within higher education.
- Interacting with key Information Systems researchers and academics who influence research
directions and get connected to African eHealth market.
- Gaining access to the people who influence thousands of future of telemedicine in Africa and in so
doing improving the sponsor’s recruiting advantage.
Benifits for IREHI
This 1st edition will be held in Afrca, and we expect a huge amount of African researcher and students (PhD) as well as health care professionals. Sponsor’s support provides IREHI benefits in in several important ways:
- Conference fees for (African) faculty and students and health care professionalsare kept as low as possible, allowing more people to attend than might otherwise be possible.
- Partial support may be provided, as needed, to emerging researchers from developing countries as well as doctoral students from around the world, making it possible for these current and future faculty members to attend IREHI at a formative stage in their careers.
Levels of Sponsorship
Three levels of sponsorship are offered: platinum, gold, and silver.
Silver Sponsor Opportunity (1,500 Euro/1.000.000 Frs CFA)
- Three free corporate registrations
- Recognition in the conference programs
- One quarter page advertisement in conference program
- Permanent recognition in specific conference proceedings
- Recognition of the firm’s representatives at the conferences, with the opportunity to meet and interact
with internationally recognized figures and ministers of health
- A private reception at the conference exclusively for sponsors and members of the conference
- Logo presence on conference
Gold Sponsor Opportunity (3,000 Euro/2.000.000 Frs CFA)
- All Silver sponsorship benefits
- Two additional corporate registrations for the conference
- One half page advertisement in specific conference program
- Proper recognition in all program materials and conference website
- Access to our secured rooms for hands on workshops with attendees (to be scheduled)
- Logo presence on conference website with a hotlink to your organization’s website
Platinum Sponsor Opportunity (5,000+ Euro/3.500.000+ Frs CFA)
- All Gold sponsor benefits
- One special demonstration display area
- One full-page advertisement in the conference program
- Permanent recognition in conference proceedings
- Prominent recognition in the conference programs (front/back covers)
- Ability to distribute information in attendee registration packets
- Access to a vendor track within the program
- Speaker time pre/post conference with no competing program
- Facility space that may be setup for labs/hands on workshops pre/post program
- Ability to submit articles of interest in the pre-conference e-mail to attendees
- Sponsor webpage on conference website, content to be delivered by sponsor to specific conference webmaster once approved by conference committee
IREHI thank you for considering donating towards students from developing countries to attend the conference.
Personal donations can be made online by using our PayPal account. If you prefer not to use PayPal or prefer to donate by Bank Transfer please contact sponsor chair at email@example.com
Thank you again for considering support the conference